Monday, October 4, 2010

Carson's Birthday and 4th Of July

Since Carson was down in San Diego participating in Trek (a reenactment of pioneers crossing the plains) we did not celebrate his birthday until July. It was really fun to host everyone at our own place. Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures. I did catch a video of Rachel and Westin's birthday song, but unfortunately, it won't load.

Our family got together (minus Jenna, Drew, and Addison) to celebrate the 4th of July! After our full breakfast spread and a good ol' American BBQ, we set off a bunch of fireworks we picked up in Nevada. It was a great way to celebrate the independence of the United States.


Westin, Rachel, Carson, Mom, Dad and Lori Mom and Lori with their sparklers.



1 comment:

  1. I'm getting updated on blogs, but wishing it was talking instead! I'm going on a long trip on Thursday, so I'll give you a ring. I love the pics on your blog- post some from nursing school!

    ReplyDelete