Thursday, February 10, 2011

Summer 2010

The quick photo update....we won a family 4 pack of 2-day hopper tickets to Disneyland via Star 101.3 (THANKS!!) and decided to take both sets of parents. It was a great opportunity for all of us to get together and hang out without dealing with the wedding (that was the last time we were all together..). Here are a few of the many photos we took:


Awesome ice cream from the parlor! The sherbert was AMAZING!!

PIRATES!!

I forgot how much I loved the storybook ride! It's also fun to do at night.

The Hamilton Family

The Orme Family

Splash Mountain

World of Color--California Adventure

The Mom's---wouldn't know where we would be without you BOTH!
Finished the evening up on Peter Pan ride.

Later that same weekend, we used the 2nd-day with the family that was already in southern California. We wished we could have taken everyone...it would have been amazing. Reagan and Creed were the lucky two since they were already in close proximity.


Throw back to Captain EO!! Loved it!

Sisters...

Brothers..

I forget what this place is called, but it was fun to learn how to draw cartoons!


I just had to post this...this girls bow was HUGE and she wasn't dressed up as a character or anything. I wish you could have seen the whole ensemble...

C for Carson and CREED!!









No comments:

Post a Comment