In January I went out to Utah to hang out with my grandma, Jenna, Drew and her cute kiddos! Here are a few pictures from my short visit. And I can't wait to see them again, Christmas can't come soon enough. =)
| Enjoying some time at Granny's |
![]() |
| Bath time! Love that Addison is washing Lauren |
| These hair styles and expressions are priceless! |
So, for Valentine's Day I had everyone (meaning my parent's and Rachel and Westin) over for dinner. Did I forget to tell you that they moved in down the hall after they got married? Basically it's like we live in the same house but not since we each have our own apartment and such. The set up is pretty sweet as we help each other with laundry, dinner/missing ingredients and just for visiting and hanging out. Both Carson and I have enjoyed having family super close by, especially for random times like bowling with lemons. Sadly, they left us in August, but more on that later.
We had everyone over for Valentine's and I made these fun potatoes.
A group of us got together to go see Jimmer play...although the Jimmer didn't have much playing time, it was still fun
| The group at the game |


No comments:
Post a Comment