Sunday, October 18, 2009

A year in review: July 2009

SEATTLE!


Our Seattle vacation finally came. Anne and I were able to take some time off from work and school to visit the beautiful northwest to be with my family. Every two years the Dance family has a big reunion. It was so wonderful to see everyone and be with family. Unfortunately Anne had her finals week (nursing school prerequisites) at the same time so she missed a portion of the reunion, but she still was able to come up and spend quality time with all the fam.

This is the Dance Family Reunion picture. Quite the group!


Great family pic except we are missing Anne



When Anne came up we had a blast together. One day we went to downtown Seattle to see the sites together. It was so fun to experience together all the fun places I grew to love during my visits to Seattle.

On top of the Space Needle


Ivar's Fish and Chips


Pike's Place Public Market


Awesome fresh produce, seafood and flowers.






I was also able to get some wakeboarding in while there. My cousins and I would go out early morning when the water was glass. It was so much fun!


We feel so fortunate to have such a close-knit extended family and were so happy we were able to make the trip together.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Creed and Reagan have grown up since you guys got married! Great family pic...I love seeing those big Dance pictures.

    ReplyDelete