Sunday, October 18, 2009

A year in review: August 2009

The BIG move!

So after Anne and I said our goodbyes to family in Utah we started the big trek out West. We were so excited to move into our own place and use all of our things after waiting a year.





On our way back we took a quick pit stop on some salt flats off the I-80. We had a great time in the truck together talking, laughing, listening to music and books and of course...eating at In-n-Out.



We love our new place and love life here in Palo Alto. We have had a wonderful year with new adventures, challenges and amazing memories. Be sure to mark your calendars for 12 months from now so you can check out our next post! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Cars daddy!!! I'm overwhelmed by the awesomeness of your updated blog posts!!! Love it! Keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will come back and comment every month in protest until another post goes up. We want more!

    ReplyDelete